Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's been long time ^^

Annyeong haseyo...how u guys???

hahah just now i wrote sumthing..n u know what it's not been saved...hw frusted am I....
u really test my patient blog...huhuh...

actually the story i just share is...i talk about my new family...hehehe...
whose my new family???? an ELF family....Everlasting Friends Family...hehehe...
u know i never regret to know them...cause with them i always be happy, n i almost forget all my problem when with them...

we always gather...we made gath at Times Square, Midvalley, OU and Alamanda...other than that we also gather at Kelumpang resort n at The regency PD....that place are totally daebak....

to know them is the best...make my words...if u know them to...u will never regret....actually..
once u an ELF...u already my family.....from here i got to know my twin(same age) , other than that i have unnie n dongsaegi...my real family doesn't have unnie n dongsaegi....from here i can feel how to have sisters...hehehe...it's great u know...

to create a memory with them, arrgghh... i feel so lucky...
when talk about feeling....if one of them is hurt...it's hurt me more....
if one person happy, that day i most the happiest girl in world....
love to see everyone is smiling....n dear family...i really wish i can protect u when u have problem...but i'm a human being to..not prefect...but i'm trying my best to protect u guys....
i love u guys.... ^^

i think that's all i gonna share with u guys...
i may share to you our picture gathering...
but some other time..hehehe...
well i post one pict that i really love it....pict gathering at PD....hehehe
hope u guys like it....


i thinks that all....
bye..see u in another day...hehehe...
Annyeong~~~


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP